b/[·a] Videojuegos publicado por u/Sasori Junio 30, 2011, 12:13:25 AM

Se anuncia la cuarta entrega de la saga cuando la tercera parte todavía no ha llegado a Europa.

Neverland Co. Ltd volverá a desarrollar una nueva entrega de la saga Rune Factory, concretamente la cuarta, que se lanzará en las 3DS japonesas a finales de este mismo año con una fecha de lanzamiento europea todavía por fijar.

Rune Factory 4 sigue el mismo estilo de juego de otras entregas que mezcla con habilidad RPG y simulador social, implementando varias novedades como la elección de sexo al inicio de la partida o la posibilidad de establecer varias relaciones amorosas simultáneas.

Esta noticia llega en un momento en el que todavía no contamos en las tiendas con Rune Factory 3, que parece ser que se pondrá a la venta a finales del mes de septiembre.

Fuentes:3djuegos.com, trucoteca
Inicia sesión o crea una cuenta para dejar un comentario
u/MayoSycaggoms Junio 30, 2011, 07:26:43 PM
Video games are actually evolving every day. They are taking up a lot of memory space therefore needing each and every one to get stored independently, exclusive cartridges. In the past, it had been impossible, heck unimaginable that 1 single day all of your favourite video games could be stored on a single cartridge. You might say goodbye to carting your massive online game collection together with you and also adding to your baggage. The r4i charge cards are specifically designed to be utilized using the Nintendo DSi video games devices.

They open up the opportunities to a lot more brand new features than video games. Now you can take your preferred movies along with you. Such as songs, photos, e books plus much more. R4i memory cards usually are not to be confused with the R4 cards, they each have their certain uses.

The first is only compatible with NDS, while the other with NDSi.
Soon after ordering ones own r4i card online, you just unpack it and then slip it in your Nintendo DSi. The actual r4i's overlap with regular NDIs cards, but they also also offer the choice for you to slide in SD Cards while they work as adapters also. You can utilize the r4i card in order to back up every little thing on your own device, enjoy your favorite tv programs and also movies while travelling, along with tune in to 1000s of hrs of songs.

The actual measurements of memory space ranges by just a couple gb to more than 60 gb models which can be ordered on-line. The r4i cards possess a rigid construction and may undoubtedly get depreciation coming from any adolescent child might throw their way! Whether or not you might be a motion picture fan, or perhaps you just like to get all of your online games on one medium, the r4i is a great bet for any online gamer around, in fact it is probably the most popular accessories for your Nintendo DSi!

Since it was released in 04, Nintendo DS has made a reputation with regard to itself as the very best hand held gaming console ever made and folks are already taking pleasure in their NDs for a long time now. Nonetheless, there comes a time when every user of a DS would like something more from their own system, and that's exactly where R4i enters. Basically, R4i is really a SLOT-1 SD cartridge that will turn your DS directly into something which will become a real media system that is a lot more than just a nice gaming console for your personal activities.
u/dejoshuax9 Julio 01, 2011, 01:04:46 AM
Nice to be a part of this forum. Looking forward to reading your posts. I hope I can help out as well. See you on the board.
u/fealsealusa Julio 01, 2011, 01:45:23 AM
Hello. And Bye.
u/p-chan Julio 01, 2011, 09:05:01 AM
Test, just a test, Sayonara will be my action next time bots XD.
Start a Discussion

b/[·a] Videojuegos

Te encantan los juegos?? Deja tus opiniones y comparte tus juegos favoritos aqui. Encuentra aqu

Temas
Explore Board