b/[·a] Death Note publicado por u/Teru Mikami Junio 22, 2010, 03:44:07 PM
Via: Foros DZ

The film revolves around Luke Murray, a motherless college student and consummate "good guy." He is motivated not by boredom and self-righteous disgust at the people around him, but because his mother was gunned down in a robbery years before.

Ryuk is not a character in the film, although it's made very clear that the use of the Death Note takes a sinister toll on Luke-- and here is my biggest complaint: it also posits that the Death Note itself is responsible for driving Luke's rage. This is the biggest change and the only one I really detest, and it's because it completely changes the nature of the original character of Light Yagami. Light was a bored, super-intelligent young man who felt that the people around him were all morons, like rats next to his godliness. It was this ego that drove him to feel that he could rule the world, and he uses the Death Note in a manner completely differently than anyone else who ever acquired one-- which is a very, very important distinction, I feel.

That said, there is a fair amount of faithfulness in terms of the plot's actual main events, down to some very specific details-- the memory-erasing trick, the bus episode, even the infamous bag-of-chips scene. And of course both Watari and L appear-- but virtually no description of L is given, so it's unclear how similar he will be to his original self. Based on his dialogue it could go either way...

...But the ending is very, very different. Rather than ever getting caught by anyone, Luke gives up the Death Note in order to arrange a final tying up of loose ends to prove his innocence to L and his father, and the plan requires him to not know about the book. He leaves himself a video message showing him how to get the book back-- but having come to his senses without it, he chooses not to pick it back up again.

And he gets back to his regular life.

Cita de: Edward CulónPorque el script es larguisimo (Algo normal) resumiré:

Raito es Luke Murray..
No Ryuk
NO Misa
Nada de 'SERÉ EL NUEVO REY DEL MUNDO'
No habrá una participación TAN DIRECTA de L.
No habrá possesiones 'malvadas' Light, como en el animé.
Light será más suave, es decir en este remake no mataría ni a su papá.

Lo 'bueno'
Esta en pre-producción, significa que podrían haber cambios o todo cambiaria.
Habrá un rollo homosexual entre Raito y L.

:::::::::::::::

Francamente a mi eso me ha dejado anonadado x___x

Opiniones? x)
Inicia sesión o crea una cuenta para dejar un comentario
u/p-chan Junio 22, 2010, 04:20:55 PM
Si el comentario en inglés es correcto o verdadero, el solo hecho de leerlo ya me abrió una nueva úlcera.

Espero, sinceramente, que no sea llevada a la pantalla grande norteamericana tan hermosa obra como death note es.
u/Sabaku no Tsuki Junio 22, 2010, 04:52:35 PM
que es eso o.o es otra version.... no manchen creo k si se crea sera orrible o.o  segun medio entendi el texto o.o dios mio -.-
u/Teru Mikami Junio 22, 2010, 05:40:42 PM
Debo aclarar que es información no corroborada y que ya lleva unos buenos meses sin movimiento. De todas formas da para pensar x)

Light Skywalker y el Shinigami Yoda LOL
u/Luka Junio 23, 2010, 01:31:22 PM
*splasface* Dx en serio lo arruinarian por completo o_ó
como hicieron con dragon ball Dx osea no gracias oajala nose llebe acabo ;w;
Start a Discussion

b/[·a] Death Note

"Un cuaderno con la capacidad de matar a cualquier persona con tan s

Temas
Explore Board